Aunt Millie’s Broccoli Casserole
Categories : Blog
Aunt Millie's Broccoli Casserole
Cheesy casserole that’s great for family gatherings!
- 4 heads fresh broccoli chopped
- 1 1/2 cups American cheese 10.75oz can
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup condensed
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper ground
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 cups croutons crushed and seasoned
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Cook broccoli in the boiling water for 1 minute.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the cheese, cream of mushroom soup, salt, and pepper.
- Stir until cheese is melted.
- Add the broccoli, stirring to coat.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a separate saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Mix in the croutons and sprinkle over the broccoli mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven until the topping is browned and broccoli is tender.