Categories : Blog
Nutritious and great-tasting! It goes well with any meal.
- 5 pcs eggplant peeled and cubed
- 5 pcs green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 5 pcs tomato chopped
- 5 pcs onion chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- Place the eggplant, bell pepper, tomato, and onion into a large pot.
- In a small bowl, stir together the sugar, salt, oil, vinegar, and water.
- Pour over the vegetables.
- Bring to a boil and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.